Become confident and successful using proficient business English to promote your organisation and products.
Robert Glascott is a native English speaker who holds certification in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) and Teaching English as a Second or Other Language (TESOL). You will benefit from the highest level of business English teaching and maximum individual attention to communicate effectively through using business English in a working environment. This will improve your overall confidence when conducting business in English.
The business English lessons are structured to simulate realistic business situations such as presentations, meetings and negotiations so you can get all the practice you need. Interactive and engaging lessons where you can build your business vocabulary and fluency in realistic situations that are carefully designed to give you the confidence needed in today's fast-growing and ever changing business environment.
Lessons encompass speaking, reading, writing and listening and are aimed at people with an intermediate level of English or above. The course comprises the following modules:
- Pronunciation and intonation
- Social and cross-cultural communication skills
- Phrasal verbs and business idioms
- Telephone conversations
- Report writing
- Email/letter writing
By the end of this course, clients should be able to:
- Communicate confidently and fluently in English
- Deliver clear and effective presentations
- Participate in meetings and negotiations on equal terms and be able to influence, persuade, compromise and be assertive
- Communicate with a high level of grammatical accuracy and vocabulary
- Extract all relevant information from written text
- Write reports, letters and emails
- Deal with telephone calls and video conferences effectively
- Deal with intercultural and social situations
- Discuss current affairs and business topics
Tuition is available in groups or on a one-to-one basis.
If you would like to discuss a tailor-made learning programme based on the above, then please contact us.