Glascott Dot Com excels at search engine optimization (SEO) and online reputation management (ORM). We appreciate the key role that search engines play in reflecting branding and reputation.
We use our deep understanding of search algorithms to boost the visibility of our clients in typical and atypical online searches.
Understanding Google's best practices, we ensure a strategy that generates more organic (non paid) traffic for your site(s) and helps your brand's positive content rise on the search results page.
Our SEO & ORM capabilities include:
- SWOT analysis of website
- Website cleanup and optimisation
- Creating micro-sites and blogs
- Blogging content creation
- Google penalty recovery
- Blog strategy
- Cleaning up negative search results
- Content strategy
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Social media strategy for SEO
- Link building
- Content marketing
- SEO training
- Competitive analysis
- Keyword research
If your website is not ranked on the top pages of Google SERPs for your popular keywords (Products). Your loss is your competitor’s gain i.e. the traffic which could have generated quality sales for you goes to your competitors as they may rank well in the Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs) organically.
Common reasons for poor ranking websites:
1. HTML and other on-page errors are present on your website.
2. Duplicate or low quality contents present in your website without any regular update.
3. Need to update fresh contents on your website and blogs as per the latest Google guideline.
4. Social media profile needs to be updated regularly.
These are common factors for poor website SEO. If you want to know hundred such points about what your site needs, and are curious to know what our working together would involve, then we can provide you with further detailed analysis in the form of a SITE ANALYSIS REPORT.
Long gone are the days when Google used to give priority to websites with huge number of links. Now Google counts each and every detail to verify if your website is relevant to the keywords you are promoting for. A single unwanted link or a duplicate content can lead your website to be penalized by Google.
If you’d like to redefine or shape your online reputation management, then start by contacting us.