Glascott Dot Com offers a comprehensive portfolio of off-line professional support services designed to increase the sales of your products and services.
It should be emphasised from the outset that the activities below relate directly to sales strategies and the increasing of sales revenue.
Please take the time to peruse the following and note those that might pertain to your sales development then contact us for an appointment to discuss these requirements.
- S.W.O.T. Analysis:- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats to the composition of the marketing triangle; customer, competition and company.
- Strategy Formation:- Home and export sales strategies. The sourcing of oversees agents especially emerging markets in Eastern Europe.
- Corporate Identity:- Company logo, consistent literate house style, corporate colours, vehicle liveries.
- Tele-Sales:- Campaign management, response monitoring, customer enquiry management.
- Exhibitions:- Stand design and construction, exhibition management service, on-site marketing support and publicity management.
- Event Management:- Sales conferences, product launches, work visits, press receptions and on-site product demonstrations.
- Print Management Services:- Design and creation of standard forms and stationary, sales and technical literature, annual reports, user operational manuals and product packaging.
- Media Relations:- Trade and technical journals, radio, TV and press.
- Influential Writing Service:- Speech script compilation, staff newspaper, corporate history book.
- Visuals:- Graphic and photographic production.
- Advertising:- Direct media and indirect advertising, fly sheets, loose inserts in magazines, diaries.
- Crisis PR:- Rumours, recalls, online reputation management, counterbalancing measures.